Charming Home Series Feature

Happy Sunday.  Hope your week end has been a nice one.


The lovely and very talented Jennifer from Town and Country Living runs a Charming Home Series on her blog every Sunday.
This week she is featuring my home in her series. 
Please take time today to check out my feature on Jennifer's beautiful blog and see some of the other homes that have been featured in this series.  So many gorgeous homes full of inspiration.  

I am honored to be asked to be in this series with these beautiful homes.  
Thank you Jennifer I was really touched and honored when you asked to feature my home.
Thank you sweet friend.




 Charming Home Series



Hope you have a wonderful start to the new week ahead.
Kris
:)

17 comments

  1. How exciting to be featured -- and no wonder -- your home is gorgeous. I just love your style and have pinned many of your pics to my Pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, I am going to go see Jennifer's site. I know your post will be just gorgeous. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, I'm excited to see your tour...headed over right now! Congrats :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris, thank YOU for opening your doors to my blog readers! I know they are going to love your beautiful home. It was an honor and pleasure to feature you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jennifer's blog, style, and this series she has going each week.
    Headed over to see your feature.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris,
    Happy to see your beautiful home featured and I'm heading over to Jennifer's right now.
    XO,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping over to see your beautiful home at Jennifer's....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the feature! Heading over to check it out...your home is so pretty!
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You deserve the feature. You are so good to do for everyone else. Some of your home, I haven't seen before. Must have missed a post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous, kris!! off to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be right over!!! I know it's a beautiful feature Kris! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Kris! I will check it out. I love Jennifers blog!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful feature! Just hopped over to Jennifer's blog and love the house tour of your home and your FLOWERS are to die for!
    Congrats!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Catching up this morning and heading over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Kris! Your home is so gorgeous, it deserves to be featured! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

sponsor